Vaginismus Treatment Kit
These complete treatment kits include everything you need to overcome vaginismus in the privacy of your own home—the most effective resources available. Get the help you need today!
• Home Treatment Program (2 Book Set)
• Vaginal Dilator Set
• Vaginismus Instructional DVD
• Vaginismus Private Forum Pass
• Bonus Items
Free USPS Priority Shipping in the USA
Vaginismus Home Treatment Program (2 Book Set)
Well-illustrated with over 300 pages detailing the professional self-treatment of vaginismus, this comprehensive two book set covers all aspects of successful home treatment in a simple step-by-step format.
1. Book One: Completely Overcome Vaginismus—The Practical Approach to Pain-Free Intercourse. Clarifying the mystery of PC muscle tightness causing pain at the onset of intercourse, the 10 steps detail easy-to-follow exercises to overcome vaginismus in the privacy of a woman’s own home. All the information needed; pelvic floor control, eliminating pain, resolving emotional components, dilator exercises, sensate focus, transitioning to intercourse, and much more. Successful intercourse is the result. (See reader feedback)
2. Book Two: Completely Overcome Vaginismus—Personal Journal and Workbook. Book Two provides in-depth questions and exercises to challenge, motivate, and support women as they work through the process of overcoming vaginismus (complementing Book One). Other helpful components include anatomy diagrams, PC muscle control charts, and sections designed to enable women to identify, express and resolve any contributing emotional components.
Vaginal Dilator Set
This medical-grade vaginal dilator set is perfect for treating vaginismus and other similar conditions. Each set includes 6 multi-sized graduated dilators, a universal handle, lubricant, and care instructions all within a soft unbleached muslin pouch. The dilators are carefully crafted with a comfortable size range, a seamless finish, and a silky low-friction texture to allow smooth entry and eliminate sticking.
Convenient handle improves insertion control while keeping lubricant off one’s hands. The product is medically safe for individual use (see your doctor for more information) and easy to clean with soapy water. For storage portability and privacy, dilators fit one inside another forming a convenient, small package.
NOTE: Our new, smallest dilator is narrower than a tampon. This size is particularly suited for women who have difficulty with tampon insertion and also helps to assist with a smooth transition to larger sizes.
- 6 gradual sizes plus an ergonomic solid-lock handle
- Smooth, comfortable medical-grade plastic
- BPA, Latex, and Phthalates free
- Made in the USA—patent pending design
Medically Safe & Convenient
Each set includes six graduated dilators, universal easy-grip handle, lubricant, and soft cotton carrying pouch with care instructions. A silky-smooth finish ensures maximum comfort while the gently curved shape eases entry and transition up in size.
Convenient handle improves insertion control while keeping lubricant off one’s hands. The product is medically safe for individual use (see your doctor for more information) and easy to clean with soapy water. For storage portability and privacy, dilators fit one inside another forming a convenient, small package. NOTE: Our new, smallest dilator is narrower than a tampon. This size is particularly suited for women who have difficulty with tampon insertion and also helps to assist with a smooth transition to larger sizes.
Are Dilators Returnable?
We are not able to accept returns on the vaginal dilator product. For health and safety reasons, and also to comply with FDA regulations for vaginal inserts, vaginal dilators that have been sold to a consumer cannot be restocked and are prohibited from resale.
Note to Physicians
These dilators are medically graded (FDA INT), non-toxic and latex-free. Highly effective for post-surgical recovery programs as well as for treating vaginismus, dyspareunia, vaginal narrowing and other similar gynecological conditions. [CPT Code: Procedure 57400 or 58999, HCPCS Code: E1399, Supplies: 99070]
The only treatment video of its kind.
Treating Vaginismus follows a couple struggling with vaginismus as a specialist guides them through treatment. This fictionalized drama focuses on the correct application of vaginal dilators as a component of resolving vaginismus. It is a helpful reference when combined with the self-help vaginismus books.
Vaginismus Private Forum Pass
Don’t go through vaginismus alone! Our exclusive forum pass allows you anonymous access to our helpful Vaginismus Private Forum (including moderator accessibility). Learn More »
Additional items include a cotton swab pack (for Step 5 of program), two sample packets of lubricant, and product care brochures.
Order Your Kit Today!
A great value: an entire Vaginismus Treatment Kit for less than the cost of one typical specialist session. Join the thousands of women who have overcome Vaginismus.
*Plus Shipping & Handling
If you would like to ship using FedEx or UPS, please contact us directly for accommodations.