We maintain the highest respect for the privacy and confidentiality of all data from visitors and customers of this website. Our mission is to help couples with vaginismus sexual pain or penetration difficulties and related problems. For this reason, we go to great lengths to ensure couple’s privacy, confidentiality, and complete security. As such, we have very strict principles:
- We do not share information with third parties.
- To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the appropriate use of information, we have implemented physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect.
- We use full Norton Symantec SSL encryption on our online store, the best and most well-known security technology to ensure that your data is completely safe for purchasing online.
- All our products are shipped with “privacy packaging” meaning that package labels are completed with confidentiality and privacy in mind. The words vaginismus or vaginismus.com do not appear. Customs forms are completed with generic terms as much as possible.
- We do not spam or make unsolicited calls.
- We do not keep or offer customer accounts so there is nothing for customers to maintain, secure, or remove.
- We will not automatically add you to any marketing email lists that you did not opt-in to receive. If you make a purchase with us, you will not be contacted about other products or services from us or others nor will we allow anyone else to access information to allow this to occur.
Customer service is our highest priority. Our mission is to help people, and anything contrary to that will be avoided. If for some reason there is a problem, we will rectify it immediately to the full satisfaction of the customer.
Effective: January 2004. Updated: April 2016.